Our club participates in a variety of projects throughout the year that involve fundraising, community service, and assisting children locally and worldwide. Additionally, we have speakers at our weekly meetings to explore topics of interest to the membership. We engage in a number of social activities to share experiences, talents and our collective interests. All represent great opportunities for service, friendships and personal growth.
Below are the projects and activities in which we are currently involved:
- Wheel to the Sea - Guests in wheelchairs taken on 6mi nature hike down Sycamore Canyon.
- Cancer Survivor Luncheon - The club provides tri-tip and chicken lunch for cancer survivors.
- Meals on Wheels - The club delivers Meals on Wheels every weekend and every Monday.
- Paint Rangers - The club's Paint Rangers tackles graffiti in the areas storm culverts.
- Ride On - The club provides lunch for Ride On Therapeutic Horsemanship participants and volunteers. Ride On